NORTHEAST KINGDOM – The Northeast Kingdom Chamber of Commerce announced recently that it again will be offering a special oil & propane discount program to its members throughout the winter of 2016-17. The chamber is partnering with one of its members, Irving Oil, to offer a fixed or variable-pricing rate plan for its members in good standing throughout the winter.
Irving Oil has branches throughout northeastern Vermont to service the broad membership of the Northeast Kingdom Chamber.
Businesses must be in good standing with the Northeast Kingdom Chamber to be eligible for the fuel-discount plans. Chamber members will receive updates on pricing directly from Irving Oil, with the prices dependent on what program and the volume of fuel needed. The group has leveraged pricing power based off total gallons of group. Employers will need to contact Irving directly to determine discount-pricing eligibility for employees.
Some of the features of the program include:
- Fixed- or variable-pricing programs for oil and propane.
- Fixed prices are available for 2 months or 12 – whatever customer needs.
- Our Fixed Price Program is available all year and begins when customer needs it to. You can sign today – for start July 1 for example.
- Fixed prices are not required to be pre-paid.
- Member fuel needs are being leveraged together for better pricing.
- Will match up to 5 residential addresses for Owners/Managers/Family at negotiated commercial rate. Only eligible for program if business enrolls in plan.
- Discount program for employees. A great benefit to your employees – without cost to your business. Only eligible for program if business enrolls in plan.
- Full-service, 24-7 service technicians.
- Prices may change with market conditions, unless they are fixed with a contract and accepted by Irving’s contract department.
There are no deadlines to enroll in the fixed- and variable-pricing programs.
New customer incentive offers up to $1,000 good through May 31, 2017 with 1st delivery completed by June 30.
Irving will be e-mailing the current price to chamber members throughout the year. If you do not wish to receive these emails, just let them know. For more information on Irving Oil, please check out its web site at http://www.irvingenergy.com/commercial-heating-oil-propane-diesel.
For more information on this program or to enroll:
890 Meadow St.
Littleton, NH 03561
(Updated in May of each year)